Types of Studies
We expertise in the following types of studies.
Research studies for New Product Development
- U&A/Tracking Study/ Purchasers Follow-up Study
- Concept Screening Test
- Concept Test
- Concept Product Test
- Product Test
- Concept Test and Concept Product Test for SALES VOLUME FORECAST
- Package Test/ Color Test/ Naming Test
* Regarding Concept Test, we have rich database of the test results conducted before and database comparison is available for each time of specific concept tests.
Image Strategy/Positioning Studies
- Corporate Image Study/Brand Image Study
Basic/Consumer Behavior/Life-style Studies
- Basic/Consumer Behavior/Usage and Purchase Habit Study
- Life-style Study
- Benefit Segmentation Study
- Opinion Study
- Advertising Evaluation (TVCF/Print)
- Communication Power Measurement Test (TVCF)
Customer Satisfaction Studies/CRM Studies
Store Location Studies
Agriculture & Livestock Industry Surveys
Please see this page -> (Research referring to Agriculture & Livestock Industry)
If you have subjects like the followings, please contact us.
- Would like to know awareness rate or purchase rate of a newly introduced product or an existing brand.
- Would like to determine on-going awareness rate or purchase rate of a brand because a promotional campaign is planned for the brand.
- The sales of a newly launched product is not successful so far than expected and would like to know reason why.
- Launched a new product and would like to know who will be purchasers of the product.
- Would like to know how much more volume will be sold than now, if the current consumer price of the existing brand were reduced.
- Would like to know the most appropriate consumer price for the new product which is going to be on the market shortly.
- Would like to know how much more volume will be sold than now, if the current pack design of the existing brand were changed.
- There are several alternative new package designs and would like to know which one would be the best in terms of increasing sales volume.
- Would like to know the best positioning for the new product which is currently under development.
- Would like to plan the best strategy for the new product which is going to be launched in the market. (in terms of product positioning, media plan, distribution plan, etc.)
- Considering to add some new varieties to the existing brand and would like to know which one or more of new additional variety/varieties would bring the most effective result.
- Would like to determine the influence on the parent brand (i.e. cannibalization) when a sister brand were launched.
- Would like to prioritize some new product ideas for further development among several ideas.
- Would like to estimate the sales volume of a new product when it was launched into the market.
- Would like to confirm the performance of a new product which is under development.
- Would like to know if the improved product of our existing brand is better evaluated in comparison with a competitive brand.
- Developing an improved product of the existing brand and would like to know if the product performance of the improved product could be better than the current product.
- Would like to know satisfaction level of our customers and to find out the subjects for which priority for improvement should be given.